The following is a list of people who inspire or influence my art on a daily basis. This is not a list of my "Top artists" or anything like that.
- Chris is a good friend and even better artist. If there is only one gallery you visit today, make it his.
- Jim is my favorite colorist in the business. His colors and digital inks are not only a great inspiration but also bring any drawing to life tenfold.
- Sean is one of my biggest influences, designer of the new Spectacular Spider-Man animated series and all around good guy. I hope y'all dig.
- "Chamba" is the master of perspective and foreshortening.
- A single frame of "Bastion" is enough to power my creativity for days.
- Javier's style is unique and recognizable. He can grab any image, of any character and just bring it to life with his own twist while still staying true and faithful to the source material. Visit his gallery, you will not regret it.
- I have learned a lot from Brett, and continue to. His cartoons are fantastic and to this day I am thankful to him for being the one guy who bothered narrating his ImagineFX video tutorial!
- Maybe you don't know Mark by name; but you have definitely seen his work around. One of those guys who deserves his success.
- Unbelievable WoW art, I strive to one day be as great as he is designing and painting high fantasy armor and characters. His collection of brushes is a constant go-to in my painting arsenal.
- Drew's drawings are full of detail, I don't know how long he spends on each drawing; but his lush landscapes could keep an inker or colorist busy for days!
- Charlie's a constant source of inspiration with her beautifully rendered paintings. She's a master at drawing female faces, her expressions are unequaled. The patience she exhibits rendering her paintings is both endearing and inspiring.
- Mike is a testament that every artist is immortalized through his art. Mike was an exceptionally good artist, but his friends will always remember him as an even better friend and human being.
I encourage you to go through my friends list; I realize it's quite extensive but everyone in that list is unbelievably talented and has a unique style I think you'd enjoy.